Reinforced rear linkage [steel version]
Sur-Ron rear progression linkage is an element that holds big pressure during jumps and other offroad performance. Factory part is made from relatively cheap aluminum material that may break into 2 different peaces after excessive load on landing. SurRonshop offers a reinforced steel linkage part as well as a 30mm bike lift linkage version (sharper lower linkage part angle results in the bike lift). Item is available in metallic/grey or black paint finish. The linkage part comes with caproloctane bushings instead of bearings (do not apply any lubricant!).
- Reinforced material
- Optional angle correction for 30mm bike clearance gain
- 2 color options: stock metallic/grey color or black paint finish
- Internal cutout for lightweight
- Does not affect suspension functioning
1) Standard shipping (7-30 days average arrival time, costs 25$ for single item & 15$ for extra items)
2) Expedited EMS shipping (7-14 days average arrival time, costs 65$ for single item & 25$ for extra items)
3) DHL express shipping (2-4 days average arrival time, costs around 140$ depending on package size and weight)
DHL is a reliable transportation company that delivers on time. If you want your products to arrive quickly we highly recommend picking this option.
Please keep in mind that packages can get delayed due to covid impact on the worldwide shipping, but all our shipments eventually arrive. We personally track every package and inform when it reaches destination country for customers’ convenience.
Please clarify items availability with us before you place an order. We don't accept orders through website due to comission fees. Feel free to email us at SurRonshop@gmail.com or send a message on facebook [https://www.facebook.com/SurRonshop.order] to proceed with the order or ask a question!
Do not hesitate to contact us for discount information, multiple orders get up to 200$ off!
You can order some of our products on eBay: [https://ebay.com/usr/sur-ron.shop]
Follow us on Instagram @SurRonshop and facebook to keep up with the latest Sur-Ron modifications news!
Join our facebook community group where modded Sur-Ron or Segway ebike owners can post interesting content or ask any questions! [https://www.facebook.com/groups/1069862490112577]